They Kiss Again!


This is FAN FICTION website. There is no season 3 of It Started With a Kiss. If you're looking for episodes you've come to the wrong place. Sorry.

Also, all comments/reviews are moderated to prevent spam.

Baby Makes Three: Chapter List

Thursday, May 1, 2008

TKA Season 3 FanFiction Project

So after being somewhat disappointed with the ending of TKA I've decided to continue the series through fan fiction. It will chronicle what happened after the series ended. I may purposely leave some things out (Xiang Qin's blindness) because I believe that was added on for emotional impact only and could have been left out entirely to be perfectly honest. That'll make this story a little AU (Alternate Universe) but not by very much. I'll try to keep to the original storyline the best I can but no promises. My imagination is pretty wild so be prepared for some crazy, yet very intriguing storylines.

That's it for now. More updates will come soon. :)

Savvy

No comments: